Bangor International Airport and the City of Bangor are working to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding travel and COVID-19. For more information, we recommend you visit https://www.maine.gov/covid-19.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL POLICY
Pre-entry tests are no longer be required for fully vaccinated travelers entering Canada by land, air or water. Click here for more information.
International travelers flying to the U.S. no longer need to show proof of a negative coronavirus test before boarding their flights to the United States.
For more information on travel and testing, visit the CDC Travel site or the U.S. Department of State’s site. For specific information regarding international travel, click here.
DOMESTIC TRAVEL POLICY
Maine no longer requires proof of a negative test or quarantine for travelers coming to the state from other states.
Traveling to another state? Visit the CDC’s Travel Planner site to learn more about COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance, and resources in your destination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(Effective 12/12/2022) The community transmission rate in Penobscot County is low. Masks are welcomed, but not required.
To search for testing sites, visit maine.gov/covid19/testing
No, the Real ID waiver has been extended until May 2025. For more information about Real ID, please click here.
- Fogging of all public spaces and employee areas is occurring as needed.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at busy locations.
- All restroom soap dispensers are using antibacterial soap.
- Cleaning measures have been increased. All surfaces that are frequently touched (door handles, push plates, sink handles, etc.) are being disinfected more frequently.
- All employees have been briefed and are to use provided PPE to help protect and prevent any potential spread.
- We continue to monitor CDC recommendations and are compliant with industry standards regarding this, and all, issues of concern.